Hi,

Can someone please, confirm or not my understanding of route-map usage on bgp
neighbor default-originate command.

I would like my router to originate a default route with a local preference of 150 instead of tge default one. For this i thought route-map xas the way to go,
so i wrote:

neighbor xxxx remote-as 64512
neighbor xxxx default-originate route-map test

route-map test permit 10
// this apply to all route so i first do not put match condition
set local-preference 150

no success... so i try applying match condition...either access-list or
prefix-list.. nothing works.

Since i see that the route-map option is not in the official documentation i
wonder wether it is *really* implemented or not.

If not, any clue about he way to go to set local pref to only this default route ? I also tried a filter-list out for this neighbor but it does not seem to match
the default-originate.

Thx.