On May 17, 2017, at 5:34 AM, m...@free.fr wrote:
> Le 2017-05-16 21:25, Alexis Rosen a écrit :
>> On May 16, 2017, at 12:41 PM, m...@free.fr wrote:
>>> But, i still have issue with the route-map match sentence...
>> I don't actually know if there's a bug in applying a route-map to
>> default-originate. However:
>> 1) You should use "show ip bgp neighbor R2 advertised-routes" to see
>> what R1 thinks it is sending.
> with route-map, sh ip bgp neighbor advertised-routes returns nothing !
> though i think the syntax of my route-map was OK.

Then that looks like a bug. Maybe default-originate's default is "special" in
some way and it doesn't match your prefix list. Crazy idea - try adding "le 32"
to your prefix-list and see if that helps.

Anyway, it's easy (if annoying) to work around this. Apply your route-map with
"neighbor 192.168.1.253 route-map test out". Or add it to whatever route map
you already use.

/a