On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 12:32 PM, shahrooz <shahr...@cs.umass.edu> wrote:
> The problem is that I do not know how I can define customer and provider
> relation ship in quagga bgp conf files. I confused by route-map description.
> If some can define just one simple customer provider relationship between
> just two nodes, I will be so appreciated.

Another router of yours which is not a customer or provider is the
same AS number.

A customer or provider is a different AS number.

BCP 38, you reject any routes not expected from the customer in the
prefix-list applied to the customer via a route map,

You also limit the routes offered to the provider to just yours and
the customers' using a prefix-list applied to the provider via a route
map.

-Bill

--
William Herrin ................ her...@dirtside.com  b...@herrin.us