I've been using Quagga ospfd without issue. I'm now trying to do
multicast routing and setup of pimd. However I'm having problems getting
my configuration correct. I've got pimd up on a couple of my nodes, but
I'm not seeing PIM traffic both directions between the nodes. I'm only
seeing PIM traffic in one direction, so I assume I'm missing something
in my configuration.

The configuration on my nodes looks like this. I specify the network
interfaces that each node should be sending or receiving multicast on.

hostname nodeA0
password zebra
log file /var/log/quagga/pimd.log

ip multicast-routing

interface eth1.21
  ip pim ssm
  ip igmp

interface eth1.16
  ip pim ssm
  ip igmp

Can someone give me some ideas for debugging this?

Thank you,
Jon Schewe

--
Research Scientist