Have seen many cars with them retro fitted. They don't seem as good as the
filament bulbs IMHO as they always seem very directional and the reflectors are
setup for filament bulbs.  I've missed brake lights of the car in front from
being at a slightly off angle before.

I'm actually at a bit of a loss why you would change them anyway, they light up
faster, so what does that achieve?  Majority of people around here don't use
indicators anyway (or use them wrongly).  Having them and using them is perhaps
good enough.

Headlights however perhaps could be played with as light is definitely on the
less than average side.

However my opinion is not important if you fancy a set, let us k ow how you get
on.

Matthew