Driving down the A36 towards Warminster at 1725hr (that's 5.25 in the old
money), I saw 2 or 3 Caterham Clones (though not an Xtreme) and then a couple
of
Austin Healey 3000s....they may have been replicas or the genuine article, I'm
not sure....and then as I approached the roundabout by the local services,
where
the A350 separates from the A36, on the northern edge of Warminster, I saw two
Q's crossing the roundabout heading towards Westbury on the A350. The first was
a 2+2 with a black hood (for some reason I'm unsure of the body colour) and
then
two cars later a pale blue H4 followed. As I was driving my own White H4 at the
time, I flashed my lights....so if it was you in the blue H4 and you saw some
goon flash from a left turn at 28 past 5 Sunday afternoon....it was me...and I
wondered where you'd been? Was there a local motor event I've missed ?
I will be at Exeter next month.
Bill Jackson