We all had a great day, weather was fine just a little windy. We all had
loads of fun out on the auto course, very tricky, lots of cones!
Must say thanks to Andy Heaton for organizing it yet again this year, next
years booked all ready! (18th Sept').

It may well have been Carole and myself in the 2+2 with Robert Greig in his
silver blue H4 just behind, though our 2+2 has a dark blue roof not black
and the car is yellow. We were returning from Haynes, trying to avoid the
worst of the traffic!

Geoff Ward.