No, Jim. There was some confusion about what they actually were, not
helped by motor factors sending the wrong bits, but it seems they were
xr2 (not xr2i) all along, and that's what the Mondeo V6 carriers
bolted on to.

I wanted the larger version of the discs - about another 10mm - but I
was constrained by what I could get hold of that included the
carriers. That said, it stops on its nose...

Neil