Another photobucket update, this time showing the modified oil pump.

http://www.photobucket.com/endura_oil

Getting a round pipe fitting into a rectangular hole was a tad
tricky.  If it doesn't leak a bit I'll be astounded.

I'm going to use a remote filter head, probably mounted low and behind
the gearbox to keep the mess down at oil changes.

Speedflow do a 4 port remote head quite cheaply; 4 ports allows the
head to be mounted almost anywhere since pipes can come from either
direction.  The unused ports are blanked off, and my cunning plan is
to modify one of the blanking plugs to provide the turbo oil feed.

Just a couple more little jobs to attend to, then it's all go for
another trial fit of the engine.  SHOULD fit OK now.

TonyV