To: "Quantum Owners Group" <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:12 PM
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Winter Tyres & Wheels

James
What Hans says is correct.
There is a lengthy discussion  on the same subject on British rally
forum [you have to register to read]
If you send your personal e-mail to vince.qoc[at] gmail.com [NOT reply
to author] i'll copy and send it to you

Basically yes all 4 wheels
Check e-bay for cheapo wheels [use the filter system to get numbers
down fo price and local] also look at alloys and 14"
BRF discussion also comments on best tyres [you can overtake 4x4 with
the grip apparently] - you may wish to check what make tyre and
availability to go for before getting wheels ,unless of course you
already have tyres sourced.
Can't help with later fords except my alloys came off a mk3

Cheers
Vince