Hi all,
Just 2 quick questions
im currently pulling my car apart (again) with the intention of
replacing the dash and the subsequent re-wiring and hopefully
separating the sub frame from the bulkhead so I can do a proper job of
painting the rear tubes and sealing it with a slightly better
sealant / adhesive, however before I do that I have noticed my servo /
brake transfer mount on the passenger side appears to not line up with
a set of holes, if you look closely in the pic you can see 4 neat
holes 1 of which has some wires poking through but the mount bolts are
in a different location and plugged with silicone

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02231.jpg[/IMG]

so question #1 is, were those holes pre drilled from the factory or
were they drill by the builder (and in my case changed at a later
date?) just checking since if they were factory drilled why are mine
now moved from what must be the correct (factory set) position?

Question #2, were did the door light switches come from? I broke one
of mine because it was corroded on the terminal, were they fiesta or
something else? Others ive been looking at don’t appear to have the
second spade connection for a non earth car?

Anyway, all hep will be gratefully received, can’t wait to get back on
the road and do some more meets

Cheers

Justin