I actually made up a stainless plate that filled the entire gap on the top section of the bulkhead from side to side and down to behind the smaller spaceframe tube. This let me mount most of the standard bulkhead grommets into it instead of cutting and gluing them. You may need to open out the hole in the bulkhead behind a little to clear the rear edge of the flange on the grommet.
I also brazed a replacement clutch cable tube directly onto the plate.
For the grommets that are in other areas of the bulkhead you can make smaller localise plates to mount the grommets into. I also made up a sleeve with a flange on it the fix the end of the heater tube onto the bulkhead.

Jim