No, I don’t hate you, i just went to bed at 10pm, and as you are new to the
group your messages need to be approved by me before they appear.

Jim

From: Omar
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:07 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Quantum Coupe Mk1 Rear quarter

Looks like Jim hates me, good start. I said I'm sorry and it didn't mean to be
offensive, just a friendly gesture.

Eddie what happened to your mk1 then? Also I'm leaning towards a mk1 escort,
i've asked around for some sizes they will get back to me tomorrow. I talked to
a professional glass guy who does allot of kit car glass and he said that it
looks like a old vw. Quoting from what he said here, im not sure myself "There
were a lot of variations of the vw's made, a lot of mk1's and a lot of mk2s
they had slightly different glass, so finding the one you will need will be
pretty difficult".