From: Jim Hearne<mailto:j...@quantums.info>
Sent: 09/05/2013 11:25
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com<mailto:quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Hockey sticks for 2+2

The last version, where the end of the hockey stick is slotted so the end of
the door glass can go through it and bed into the foam rubber strip up the door
post.
It’s quite critical how the foam rubber strip is cut and fitted to seal against
the corner of the hood.
Until the rubber strip started coming away (it had been on there about 10 years
!) my 2+2 was leak free.

There are some pictures of the hockey stick and the rubber strip on my web site
http://www.quantums.info/hood.htm

Jim