I may have mentioned that the Fiat 20vt Quanturbo that I built in a fit of
insanity has some pretty vicious torque steer - exceed 3000rpm in first or
second gear and you're heading for the ditch, and overtaking in third is a
risky enterprise because when you change up the steering wheel is pointing
in the wrong direction and so therefore heading for the *other* ditch.

Today I got an MOT (sailed through) and while checking over the car fitted
a camber control bolt (well, two, as I had two, but the driver's side is
set as original). With the top of the passenger side hub carrier moved
inwards by less than half a millimeter - I calculate that as somewhat under
a degree less camber than originally present - the thing has turned into a
pussycat.

There is still torque steer - but mostly squirming and occurring much
further up the rev (and therefore torque) range. In third or higher it
barely twitches - and third goes to 98mph, very very quickly...

I'm finding it hard to believe that the resolution of this problem has been
so simple.

Neil