As Jim says, it's potentially an awful lot of work.

On mine, the entire Ford wiring loom forward of the driver's backside was
removed and replaced with the Coupe wiring (with a few kilos of unnecessary
wires removed). The steering wheel controls, the instrument loom, and the
wiring to the radio, doors, electric windows, and suchlike dropped straight
onto the right positions and with the right connections... I used the Fiat
instrument pack but kept the rest of the Fiesta dash intact (and I still
haven't quite got round to sorting out the fascia).

If you're planning on changing steering wheel, switches, and instruments
irrespective of the rest of the dash you're likely to have electrical
issues somewhere along the line managing all the necessary circuits. The
more modern, the more difficult - for example, the Mk2 Fiesta has a
mechanical speedo connection but most modern systems have electrical pulse
counters; you'll need an adaptor of some sort. You may have issues with
warning and indicator lights too - things that go to ground on one system
might go to the positive rail on another - and you'll need to make sure the
alternator charging light is present and working. Switches are unlikely to
have matching connectors...

Neil