Hi all, thanks for your excellent responses, I have ended up purchasing a
kit via ebay as mentioned by Chris G below as my mechanic said it looks the
same as what has been removed so hopefully this will do the job & for
£17.25 seemed worth having a gamble with!
Will keep you updated as to whether this actually works as might be useful
for some other owners out there.
Unfortunately once the 2+2 has a full MOT is will have to be placed up for
sale, so if anyone is looking for a stunning 2+2 let me know & I will send
you all the info.

Cheers, Paul.