Coil pack connector, if it proves to be that.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Zetec-EDIS-Coil-Pack-3-Way-Plug-Loom-Connector-Megasquirt-Emerald-DTA-GEN2-/111137071962

Jim

From: steve c
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 11:24 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Help! flummoxed on cvh issue

Hi Jim
attached photo (soz it's not the best) of the coil pack and lead. I've found
that although the plug seems to connect positively, the latch on the coil pack
slopes both to allow the plug to push on, and instead of a "right angle" in
slopes for the plug to be "pulled" off without really having to depress the
spring to release it. The coil pack I bought for the car is the same as the one
that's on the car, but I did notice that the one that's on has the model
details in the ubiquitous yellow scrap yard marker, so it's not the original.
Looking at the mounting for the coil pack etc, it does seem to be the right
one, but having only really seen the one I could be wrong.
As previous post, I'm going to do a deep check of the wiring and plug tomorrow
- I'll post to let you know how it goes.
Thanks
Steve

can't post the pic, too large!