From: ludditeal
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:45 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: (OT) Cheap insurance company for short term
policy.

Hi Jim,
If you are only worried about insuring it because of the DVLA rules of
continuous insurance they don't seem to act immediately that you stop the
insurance. When selling my wife's car it was un-insured for a couple of weeks
and we never heard a peep from them.  It was more of a concern that anything
should happen to it in those weeks than the DVLA which may be your issue of
course. We didn't declare SORN either.
Regards
Allan