In time (I'm thinking a few years with no product availability) it may be that 
someone connected to the club with make moulds for parts like these and produce 
them - I don't think it would stop me buying a car if the car was otherwise 
perfect.
Martin 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: alan williamson 
  To: Quantum Owners Group 
  Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 12:54 PM
  Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Quantum


  Thanks for that,
  my problem is that i am looking at purchasing a used xtreme in a private 
sale, i have seen the car and like it however there is no weather equipment at 
all and I dont want to purchase unless I can get this.
  When I first contacted mark he replied asking what I required but Ive heard 
nothing since, I dont want to go ahead unless I know I can get these parts.

  On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 8:50:55 AM UTC+1, Nigel Plant wrote:
    I have been 'talking' to Mark Burley recently about support and he is 
working the problem. Long term it will be sorted, but there us a short term 
problem. I will pursue this for you and see if it helps. 
    Regards 
    Nigel

  -- 
  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/quantumowners?hl=en
   
  IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" 
basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners 
Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the 
preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or 
entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be 
caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or 
related message(s).
  --- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
  For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/quantumowners?hl=en

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" 
basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners 
Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the 
preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or 
entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be 
caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or 
related message(s).
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to