Hi Alan
I have been in touch with Mark, he is currently on holiday andvhas promised to 
sort this when he gets back - I am trying to source a windscreen,  which I 
broke at Donington last week. Now i understand more about your situation, i 
will get in touch and get an assurance he can supply. Before I do would that be 
good enough for you?

For all xtreme owners to note: Mark is committed to the Xtreme and has 
experienced difficulties with the current depressed market. To keep things 
alive he is working a full time job and will fully resurrect things in the 
medium term.  Using the e mail he will continue to supply parts. He has asked 
for our patience and support during what us a difficult time for him. This 
topic will be discussed at the committee meeting in October. Although it is 
frustrating, we all have a common goal and I am sure this will eventually come 
good. I realise this could generate lots of posts, positive and negative. I 
respectfully request everyone to keep any posts positive and constructive.

Nigel

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/quantumowners?hl=en

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" 
basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners 
Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the 
preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or 
entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be 
caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or 
related message(s).
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to