on the  2+2  I have the 17.5mm  - non XR2 rear brakes
on the coupe i use the 20.6mm  - XR2 rear brakes  -  recently replaced one.
hans

From: Jim Hearne
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 10:55 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [-SPAM-] [Quantum Owners] 2+2 raer brake cylinder

Attached is a Microcat screen shot of the Mk2 Fiesta rear brake cylinders with
the Ford part numbers.

Jim

On 13/07/2016 21:20, Susan and Martin Scott wrote:

  The 2+2 build manual doesn't specify which one (although the saloon build
manual does (diesel) - the 2+2 may well be different to the saloon due to
weight distribution. Anyway, from my parts list (copied straight off the spread
sheet - hence all the boxes!)  I have the following, and I suggest the best way
of approaching this is to carefully pull the rubber shroud off so you can
measure the piston diameter, as you certainly need the same both sides, and if
it all works ok at the moment there's probably no reason to change to a
different size.

        84FB
       2261
       AC
       1630359
       Fiesta Diesel 1.6 part 15mm Dia (XR2 is 20mm- others 17.5)

  I hope that helps, in as much as it gives some pointers once the piston
diameter is measured. Most motor factors will be able to cross reference the
ford part numbers (it's very unlikely to be available from a Ford main dealer)
  Martin Scott