When i did my coupe side and rear screen i brought the proper black ceramic
paint with etch primer and windscreen adhesive. It worked ok but the side
screens gave gone again after only 5-6 yrs.
This time i am going to glue the sides in clear then a friend is going to
cut me some uv proof black vinyl on his cutter to stick over the outside .i
think if i use a satin material it will look ok. Maybe last a bit longer
too.
The window chap who made our heated windscreens said he could make us
proper side screens with the black properly done oem style but we needed to
order 100+ windows to get the setup cost sensible!!!
Darren