My current 2+2 is chassis no 063 and I have fitted standard XR2 on the front
and 1100 on the rear with GAZ adjustable dampers 15" wheels with 195/50 15. It
handles well and is high enough to get over speed bumps (slowly) but does
bottom out on the wheel arches occasionally.  I also had this set up on chassis
263 originally with 14" wheels and then with 15" and 195/45 profile tyres.
Similar handling.

Sent from my iPad