--
h4-turbo.co.uk
quantumowners.club

On 21 August 2018 09:38:05 bill <bill_green_2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
As Martin says with regards to the “rubber” fuel pipes, my Rickman had most of the pipes changed last year, it’s last remaining one early this year, that one had just developed a pinhole leak, then after I’d carried out a pre MOT check a few months later I had to change two more, these were only changed last year, they hadn’t failed yet but we’re cracking badly all along it’s length. These pipes were supposed to be ethanol safe. Spare fuel pipe is now kept in stock in my shed in several sizes, just in case? No I know it will be used in the not too distant future.
Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Aug 2018, at 09:09, michaelhughes7a via Quantum Owners Group <quantumowners@googlegroups.com> wrote:

My recollection of work done to fit cars for using ethanol fuel in the S American market was to eliminate the use of 'Mazak(?)' which became porous, not quite what was wanted with a carburettor. It may be that the fuel was pure ethanol in this case.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave English <dandh.engl...@gmail.com>
To: Quantum Owners Group <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:10
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Ethanol in petrol

Thanks for the info. Survey completed.
Anyone got any idea what damage this E10 fuel could actually do to an old car running on 95 octane unleaded?

Dave English
Q2-009

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.