Whilst comparing setups for my swap I wondered how much effort we loose in
the plastic bushes too, especially at the servo end with the shortest arm.
The mg crossbar has needle roller bearings supporting both ends of the
crossbar! This will surely help frictional losses.i wonder if similar could
be done for the original fiesta setup?

Darren