RE heated windscreens: my ‘local’ screen supplier and motorsport / car fan
had ordered 5 screens tinted with band.
However, we got clear screens ! So we’re trying to get to the bottom of
this and get the screens we wanted.
Must say, the price wasn’t too bad, if only the product was exactly what
was ordered...
He supplies more oldtimer screens for Ford, Vauxhall Opel, etc. You’ll find
him on FB too.
Look for ‘verwarmde voorruit’.

Op vrijdag 26 maart 2021 om 23:03:39 UTC+1 schreef
list...@liberator-systems.co.uk: