Whilst i think the idea of making QC open source could be great i do wonder if
there is a large enough community of developers with the impetus and skills to
fix and maintain Quartz Composer to a usable standard?

--

Jim Warrier

Audio Visual Performer

 destroythingsbeautiful.com (http://destroythingsbeautiful.com/) |