On 12/23/20 12:59 PM, 'P. Hofmann' via qubes-devel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after setting up Qubes R4.1 Alpha on a new laptop I found that my old,
> restored Windows Qubes would not work anymore with R4.1, the reason
> being the updated qrexec protocol (from version 2 to 3). During my
> research on the mailing list I stumbled upon the qwt-crossbuild project
> by tabit-pro that addresses this and other issues. Unfortunately the
> software did not compile right out-of-the box. I have made some minor
> changes and created a github repo with the updated version:

Hi all,

We are going to deprecate qwt-crossbuild in docker in favor of builds in
mock as other our experimental packages [1].

There are other caveats related to dotnet running in wine, but I hope
this method will be more convenient. It will be available in the next
few days.

Regards,
Ivan Kardykov

tabit.pro