Le 12/23/20 à 10:59 AM, 'P. Hofmann' via qubes-devel a écrit :
Hi,

after setting up Qubes R4.1 Alpha on a new laptop I found that my old, restored
Windows Qubes would not work anymore with R4.1, the reason being the updated
qrexec protocol (from version 2 to 3). During my research on the mailing list I
stumbled upon the qwt-crossbuild project by tabit-pro that addresses this and
other issues. Unfortunately the software did not compile right out-of-the box.
I have made some minor changes and created a github repo with the updated
version:

https://github.com/uiskla/qwt-crossbuild

I made essentially the following minor changes:

  * Specified to use Fedora 32 (instead of latest, which is probably 33) for
the Docker image build
  * Removed some conflicting packages in the Dockerfile
  * Added a patch to remove header annotations not understood by mingw and
added that to the SPEC file

With these change I have successfully built a .msi installer and tested that
with Windows 7 VMs and DVMs. GUI, qrexec, seamless mode etc. seem to work fine.
I have sent a pull request to tabit-pro but have not received an answer yet
(probably because of the holiday season).

If you want to rebuild, here are some hints:

  * I have cloned the standard Fedora 32 template for devel VM
  * I have followed the steps to install Docker from the Fedora documentation
  * The devel VM must be converted to HVM so that it is possible to re-enable
cgroup v1 for the kernel (needed by Docker on Fedora)
  * Then follow the steps from the Readme.md in the repo

Kind regards

Peter

--
<ptrxhf...@googlemail.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-devel/6abdc75d-0aff-6c4a-1027-051276a37cf3%40googlemail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-devel/6abdc75d-0aff-6c4a-1027-051276a37cf3%40googlemail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Hi,

You should have a look to
https://qubes-os.discourse.group/t/testing-windows-and-qwt-in-r4-1/1143/37. Especially
this comment
https://qubes-os.discourse.group/t/testing-windows-and-qwt-in-r4-1/1143/29?u=fepitre.
I've discussed yesterday with @easydozen, we will focus our efforts on Qubes components
which will at the end result in the same "tool" when we build the final RPM for
QWT.

Best,
Frédéric