Hi,

I hope for the last time today ;)

For online P&P-role playing sessions and for podcasting I need to use a
usb-webcam and usb-microphone. If I understand it correctly the only way to get
those working is to use a usbvm. So I activated it and Cheese and Audacity are
showing the expected results.

But I would need to use both in Chrome as well for Hangouts and
WebRTC-sessions. But the usbvm doesn't seem to have access to the internet. In
the VM settings I cannot choose a NetVM (probably because it is a NetVM itself
if I understand it correctly). There is the NetworkManager to check though in
Services. When I do an "ip addr list" in the usbvm there is only a
loopback-interface.

What would be the best way to approach my problem?

Niels

P.s.: Is there some sort of documentation wiki? I can only find the "Docs"
which are ok-ish for the beginning and the archive of this mailing list. I.e.
is there a place where I could add the stuff I found out so far by myself or
asking in this mailing list, so it is easier to find for others?