Hi,

I don't know where I messed up when I tried to create a custom DVM but I
did. After a lot of experimenting (removing the dvm, creating a new one
etc), I just don't get it started anymore.

When I start it in the cli, it always hangs here:

qvm-create-default-dvm --default-template --default-script
--> Creating volatile image:
/var/lib/qubes/appvms/fedora-23-dvm/volatile.img...
--> Starting Qubes DB...
--> Setting Qubes DB info for the VM...
--> Updating firewall rules...
--> Starting the VM...
--> Starting Qubes GUId...
Connecting to VM's GUI agent: ........connected
Waiting for DVM fedora-23-dvm

When I start it with the menu, it tells me that it creates a new
savefile. When I recreate the vm with --default-template
--default-script, it gets created but hangs at that point. The savefile
is not created and of course the links aren't set as well.

What can I further do to troubleshoot the problem? I tried to find out
anything via the logfiles but there wasn't anything from interest I
think.

Niels