On 16/05/27 15:22, raahe...@gmail.com wrote:
On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 4:25:23 PM UTC-4, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
On 16/05/27 20:54, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:
>Hi,

<snip can't create/use DVM>

I couldn't create or work with DVMs based on Fedora or Whonix. But I
could now create a new default-DVM with Debian as a base. So, it is
working now for me.

Did you make sure to delete the internal vm first?  qvm-remove fedora-23-dvm,
and then, qvm-create-default-dvm fedora-23

Yes, I did. Several times, also with reboots in between. I tried it with
and without removing it first. I tried creation with no DVM available an
d the various commands that call stuff in disposable VMs, with
qvm-create-default-dm whonix-anon-ws and fedora-23 and
--default-template --default-script. I tried a lot of stuff over hours.
I have no idea what the problem is.
Niels