I've just installed it, updated Personal vm, opened Firefox Personal, so
far so good.

On first boot after installation, it didn't allowed me to choose to create
a USB vm, option was blocked. This didn't happened to me when I installed
Qubes on a Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop.

At least, it seems to comply both with HVM and IOMMU according to HCL Info
script.

Except for the USB issue, so far so good.

I'm planning to address the USB issue as soon as I can, when I will try to
manually set it up.

*Gustavo Lapido Loureiro*
Técnico de Infraestrutura Doméstica de Computação e Redes
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gll.info
Telefone: +55 21 9-9385-0441