I have QUBES running now, but my processor only has VT-X, and not VT-D.

So I'm thinking about buying a new laptop just to get VT-D.

I want to go into a physical store and try out the live USB for 3.1.. just to
make sure that everything is working before I buy the laptop.

My question is... what checks should I do in-store..?

What do you consider a full list of things that I should check for QUBES
compatibility...?

Obviously, check VT-X and VT-D.

Check whether Wifi works, sound works.

etc etc

I just wonder what you consider a full list of things to check.