Just migrated my Qubes 3.1 system to new hardware and it went surprisingly
smoothly :)

I noticed however that my KDE Window Rules did not get backed up / restored
(not sure which).

It's kind of irrelevant at this point since we're moving away from KDE but I'd
still like to know why that happened and if there are other config files that I
need to copy over manually.

Most of the files in ~/.kde/share/config/ have permissions user:user 600 so it
shouldn't be a problem to back up. Is a KDE lock on those files preventing them
from being overwritten on the restore? Any other files I should bring back
manually? (Just noticed some keybindings not working...)

Thanks.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!