Hi,

I just installed Qubes OS and I feel its freakin awesome!

I am trying to set it up the way I want and one thing on my list is having a
dropbox vm that provides simply just the cloud storage... I would like to run
the actual encryption on a different qube because I dont at all trust dropbox.

How would I setup a qube that runs dropbox and exposes its filesystem securely
to another qube that runs encfs which in turn can then be used to safely store
& view cloud files via qubes OS standard file sharing capabilities?!

My idea was to run NFS on dropbox qube and connect to NFS with the encfs qube,
but that's in several unfortunate.

1) I don't trust NFS
2) NFS is unreliable in combination with EncFS

I want to get rid of the network connection...

How would you solve this?

Thanks a bunch!