Uhhh... what?

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 1:46:13 PM UTC, nishi...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am surprised that there is no way to disable ipv6 on Debian template.

I'm not going to download the Debian template to prove a point but I'm fairly
confident you can disable IPv6. I have disabled IPv6 on both Whonix-Gateway and
Whonix-Workstation, which are both based on Debian 8.

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 8:21:54 PM UTC, nishi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Thank you guys for your help, but unfortunately I don't think there is a way
> to get rid of this process listening on tcp6 on init (systemd... d standing
> here for distant...). It is listed as 1 on PID, I don't think you can't
> remove it, it is a main process.

I don't know what process you're referring to. I don't see this process on
either of my Whonix Templates or my Fedora-minimal template. Maybe a Debian
user can comment? (AFAIK the "d" in systemd refers to daemon.)

>So I am not interested in using Qubes anymore because I  disapprove those bad
>policies on respect of privacy.
> I don't want data to travel from my main template to Qubes servers without my
> consent and I don't like the fact someone might monitor what I am doing with
> my Debian template through ipv6. Really disappointing.

What traffic is going to Qubes servers? Are you running pcap? You can disable
the Qubes repository if you're referring to updates.

> Tbh at first I liked the fact that Qubes doesn't allow to be installed inside
> another OS, it looked like a nice security feature, but now that I can't
> clear completely my hard disk from Qubes hard drive protection, this is
> really annoying as I can't reinstall another OS
> on my hard drive.
>
> Any help on how to uninstall completely Qubes by removing the hard drive
> protection would be appreciated. I didn't find a way to do it in
> documentation.
>
> Regards

What hard drive protection are you referring to? There's nothing Qubes can do
to stop you from overwriting the partition tables. Any OS installer will gladly
write all over a Qubes installation.