Hey,

Really ? No one to find also suspicious a wild init/1 tcp6 port listening on
your templateVM, right out of the box ? This got to be real.

I am still interested in your solutions to quit Qubes OS and have another OS
being able to run on my USB key and be installed, if you don't mind.

I am answering you on my phone just because it seems my old Qubes deleted
partition doesn't like very much my USB key to runs over it, for some reason.
And this is pissing me off.

So let me rephrase : how do you completely remove Qubes OS from your hard drive
so that eventually it might still accept another OS install ? Fuck this shit.

Btw on any decent OS you can clear your own partitions on installation window
and refresh your own disk without installing the OS. On Qubes you can't. You
are supposed to run the install to do so. And it seems the install fucks your
hardware next -.-