Am 29.09.2016 um 09:41 schrieb Dave Ewart:
> If you have some unusual definition of 'version' then you should explain
> what that definition is.  Shouting at people - expecting them to
> understand you - won't help.

Didn't someone read you some classics when you were a child?

Carrol, Lewis, "Through The Looking-Glass":

'Some people,' said Humpty Dumpty, looking away from her as usual, 'have
no more sense than a baby!'
[...]
'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't  till I tell
you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'
'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it
means just what I choose it to mean  neither more nor less.'
'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many
different things.'
'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master, that's all.'

> You need to *ask a better question* rather than insulting the person
> answering.

"All the King's horses and all the King's men..."

Could we agree on not feeding the troll (excuse me, egg) any more? It's
like mud wrestling with a pig; the animal will like it and all you will
ever get is dirty. Treat it like the tree having a dog urinating on its
roots: Grow from it and just wait; the dog will die a lot earlier than
you so the problem will solve itself sooner or later.

Achim