On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 12:49:53 UTC, Eva Star  wrote:
> It's not hard to integrate video capturing to my qubes screenshot tool

What is the command name for your screenshot tool...? Can it be run on the
command line..?

Because I'd be willing to just write a script to run it multiple times per
second, and then view the JPG / PNG images individually

I'd be willing to write that script myself right now and not even integrate it
into Qubes or anything... To just do it for myself.