On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 1:02:14 PM UTC-8, tai...@gmx.com wrote:
> Why would you buy a macbook? You realize those have regular intel
> processors and ME too right?
>
> Lenovo is owned by the chinese, and dell business laptop (their consumer
> line is garbage) is a way better choice than either.
>
> It seems you do have (as you said) a fundamental misunderstanding of how
> security actually works, and how a router/firewall operates. - thus I
> don't think that anyone would be targeting you specifically with a ME
> exploit.

Beg your pardon. Calling into question my security knowledge does not lead to
any sort of productive discussion. I am fully aware that I have things to
learn, and that's why I'm here. I'm not going to get itno a security measuring
knowledge with your or fire back with how much I do know; I'll simply thank you
for your insight and move on.

Cheers.