On 11/22/2016 08:41 AM, Andrew David Wong wrote:

On 11/22/16 05:37, Chris Laprise wrote:
On 11/22/2016 07:44 AM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
Dear Qubes users,

We have just released a new Qubes Security Bulletin (QSB #27):

https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-secpack/blob/master/QSBs/qsb-027-2016.txt

- --
Updates not visible yet...

I'm assuming if I have Xen 4.6.3-21 from testing, the update from standard repo
should go OK.

Chris

Did you make sure to enable the qubes-dom0-security-testing repo? I was able
to download the updates just a few minutes ago.

- --

No, I didn't. Although the QSB mentions the upload to security-testing it also says: "The packages are to be installed in Dom0 via qubes-dom0-update command or via the Qubes graphical manager."

...which somehow didn't suggest I use --enablerepo on the command line.

Anyway, its downloading now.

Chris