Check if the latest xen version installed is actually the xen version running.

I had an issue where the update did not modify the appropriate EFI
variables and I was still running the old version after the update.
This issue has been addressed, but perhaps not completely.

You can check the versions with the following:

# for version running:
[user@dom0 ~]$ xl dmesg | head -1
 Xen 4.6.3-22.fc23

# for version installed:
[user@dom0 ~]$ rpm -q xen-hypervisor
xen-hypervisor-4.6.3-22.fc23.x86_64

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Swâmi Petaramesh <sw...@petaramesh.org> wrote:
> So I wonder : Is AEM actually working on my system ?

That is definitely something that should be tested while setting up
and not something that should only come into question at a time like
this. Make backups, flip some bits, and see what happens? ;)