Folks,

I have a PC with two SATA controllers: primary master holds my SDD with Qubes,
while secondary master has CD drive attached.

When I insert a data CD it gets mounted by dom0 and the files are accessible. I
do not want to open these files in dom0 however. So in the VM Manager I right
click my favourite perssonal-full-sw appVM that I created previously and select:

Attach/detach block devices -> Attach dom0:sr0

and nothing happens.

Even more: CD content is still visible in dom0 and /dev/sr0 is still mounted in
/run/media/pdebski/CDTITLE

How can I better diagnose the problem?