nothing really works mentioned here about enabling
full screen mode in my  fedora appvm.

all I want is watch youtube videos in full screen.
it does not matter if I still have a colored bar on the top of my screen.

just whenever I press full screen on youtube videos, the appvm freezes...

how to enable youtube fullscreen permanently without having to type in a
command every time?