On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 5:40:11 PM UTC-5, joe bobby wrote:
> nothing really works mentioned here about enabling
> full screen mode in my  fedora appvm.
>
> all I want is watch youtube videos in full screen.
> it does not matter if I still have a colored bar on the top of my screen.
>
> just whenever I press full screen on youtube videos, the appvm freezes...
>

> how to enable youtube fullscreen permanently without having to type in a
> command every time?

put vid player in full screen. then for xfce the top left of the colored window
bar,  click and set to fullscreen.  To leave fullscreen,  hit alt+space

In kde to get fullscreen set alt f3 to get the options.

I'm not sure if that button in top left of browser is contingent on what theme
you are using. alt space might also be the shortcut to enter fullscreen on xfce.