On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 2:13:48 PM UTC-5, Patrick Bouldin wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 2:11:04 PM UTC-5, Patrick Bouldin wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 2:04:28 PM UTC-5, Patrick Bouldin wrote:

> > > Thanks David. housekeeping question - before I started I copied my Fedora
> > > template, just in case. Am I correct I can easily undo those changes
> > > incorrectly made by deleting the template and renaming the backup
> > > template to the production one (just deleted)?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Patrick
> >
> > Sorry, I meant Andrew!
>
> And I see it works so disregard, Andrew - thanks again.

Wow, this is a bear for me.

Dropbox said:Add the following to /etc/yum.conf.

name=Dropbox Repository
baseurl=http://linux.dropbox.com/fedora/\$releasever/
gpgkey=http://linux.dropbox.com/fedora/rpm-public-key.asc

So I performed a sudo gedit on that file and added the above three lines. When
I saved it I received this:

** (gedit:1791): WARNING **: Set document metadata failed: Setting attribute
metadata::gedit-position not supported
[user@fedora-24 ~]$

So I do see that you can't save metadata by extending the yum.conf file, and
tried a few other things that I think it was suggesting.

When I try and run $ sudo dnf install nautilus-dropbox
I get this:
Last metadata expiration check: 0:14:35 ago on Tue Dec 27 15:23:35 2016.
No package nautilus-dropbox available.
Error: Unable to find a match.

I'm sorry if this is beyond the scope of qubesOS assistance, perhaps I should
check in with a dropbox forum?

Thanks,
Patrick
Dallas