I have a similar issue on a modern laptop with a workaround for you which may
help. My acer f5 573 55lv will also only work properly with either the wireless
in the devices for sys-net or the wired (collectively or separately - as you
have the same bridging as i do with a card reader plus ethernet arrangement -
that i use so infrequently i forget if have just the ethernet & not the reader
is ok). It's all down to the conflicts caused by the necessary evil of bridging
& the demands of dealing with how xen currently copes (due to current
capabilities & security). Give a try like this - boot laptop up, shutdown sys
vms if they ever got started & then enter the device list of qubes vm qui
specific to the sys-net & make sure that only either bdf 03:00.1 is listed or
both 03 devices if you want wired access to work, bdf 02:00.0 if you want
wireless to be possible. Then try to start sys-net & if it starts ok then try
sys-firewall. I have noticed also issues where if you could get both wired &
wireless devices assigned (different hardware) the nm solution seemed to only
cope with the wireless from the gui if you disabled the wired from the sys-net
devicelist (or i am misremembering something).