Hi!

How can I add or remove application shortcuts for the DispVM? I've had
no problems managing these for TemplateVMs and AppVMs, but the DispVM
lacks the "Add more shortcuts..." entry (in i3, anyways), and I haven't
been able to locate the appropriate configuration file either. I've also
tried to add and remove application shortcuts of the DispVM's internal
VM and its TemplateVM without any effects for the DispVM; "Firefox web
browser" and "xterm" remain its only application shortcuts.

Thanks in advance!

--
Ubestemt